Last Updated on March 24, 2022 by TreadmillGuides Team
Sparnod is a Dubai based company with a presence all over the world. It is a relatively new company founded in 2019 only. But it has made quite a name for itself in such a short period thanks to its good service and premium quality treadmills & other products. It offers a wide range of products and has been producing some remarkable machinery for fitness enthusiasts. Today we have come with Sparnod sth 3000 reviews.
Sparnod Treadmill STH 3000 Key Specifications:
- Motor – 2.25 HP continuous and 4 HP peak
- Running belt size – 44 X 16 inches
- Speed – 1 to 12 Km/h
- Weight capacity – Maximum 110 Kgs (for more weight capacity, check out other Sparnod STH-5300 & STH-4200.)
- MaxPro PTM 405 Treadmill (110 kg user weight)
- Top Treadmills for home use (Expert Reviews)
- How to Buy a Treadmill in India for Home
Table of Contents
Sparnod Treadmill STH 3000 Features
1. Motor power & Speed
This treadmill has a powerful motor of 2.25 Hp in continuous mode and at peak, it can reach 4 Hp. This makes it quite a performer even for serious workouts. This is 1.5 HP less than similar name treadmill Sparnod STH 3300.
Coming back to our STH-3000 walking pad, despite a power rich motor, there is a smooth continuous flow of power throughout the exercise. If you want that extra surge of power, then Sparnod Fitness STH-3000 can also deliver 4 HP which will keep up with you even in hard workout sessions.
Despite having a powerful motor, it is relatively very quiet if we compare it with the competition.
Sparnod Treadmill STH 3000 has 2 modes built into its memory. The first one is walking mode which allows you to pace fast between 1 to 4 Km/h and then there is running mode with a speed of 1 to 12 Km/h.
There are treadmills with higher speed options but if you are looking for some moderate exercises, then a speed of 12 Km/h would also suffice.
2. Running area & Cushioning support
The design of the Sparnod Treadmill STH 3000 is such that it allows you to exercise freely. It is a foldable treadmill which means it can lie flat like a running board with practically no obstructions protruding out from anywhere. It is giving you just a running board to walk upon with a size of 1100 X 400mm/16 X 44 inches.
The running belt is a soft 6 layered textured one that offers an ample amount of cushioning and support for your ankles and knees. It absorbs hard bumps and shocks while keeping the noise level to a minimum.
You may find it helpful:
3. Weight capacity & Workout programme
Sparnod Fitness STH-3000 series has a very minimalistic design and boasts of a steel frame which gives it a robust build. The maximum weight it can withstand is 110 kgs but please note that all treadmill state their maximum weight by 25 kgs more.
So yes technically it can withstand a weight of 110 kgs but for ensuring its long life and optimum performance, the ideal weight should be around 85 kgs.
It comes with 12 programs offering a wide variety of workout options. These can be accessed via the instrument panel directly with just a touch of a button in treadmill mode.
Similar treadmill with 110 kg user weight:
For more weight capacity than that of Sparnod Treadmill STH 3000, check out:
- Best Gym Running Machine for Commercial Use (Buying Guide)
- Top Treadmills with 150kg User Weight in India
4. Sensors & monitor & inclination
Sparnod Fitness STH-3000 has a LED display which is located on the bottom panel right next to the running belt. The display can show info like distance, speed, time, calories burned etc.
When you lift the bar then it has a full instrument panel with touch-sensitive buttons and a place for your mobile which can serve as a second screen during your workout.
It is a flat surface model with no inclination features as it supports a full flat foldable design.
For more treadmill with auto-incline, check out:
5. Safety, Lubrication, Portability
In safety options, Sparnod Fitness STH-3000 features an emergency support button that halts the operation of the treadmill at just the touch of a button. It does not offer any safety cord because it’s designed in a flat surface manner that if you accidentally fall then the running belt won’t be the biggest problem for you.
Sparnod treadmill sth 3000 oilings is not automated.
This particular model features a 100% foldable design so portability and its storage is not a very big task. Its weight is also low at just 31 kgs. You can easily store it even under a bed or a desk with no protruding elements as it lies flat like a running board.
6. Sparnod Treadmill STH-3000 Other features
- It has 2 modes – Walking mode allows you to casually walk at a speed between 1-4 km/h and it lies flat. In treadmill mode, the treadmill riser is lifted and it acts as a grab rail and you can exercise at a speed between 1-12 km/hr.
- The treadmill also comes with a wireless remote with which you can access all the functions.
- This walking machine also comes with Bluetooth connectivity and speakers.
- Sadly, because of its flat design, it does not offer any storage spaces.
7. Sparnod treadmill service centre
Sparnod has a good presence in terms of its product availability and service network across all of India. They also boast of professional customer care which their customers and sort out their issues without professional behaviour.
You can reach them at the following – +91-7045936850/9167405266 for installation requests or after-sales service. When you place a request for onsite service, it takes 2-3 working days for the technician to visit.
Check Out: More Sparnod Treadmills.
8. Sparnod STH-3000 Price, Warranty, Installation & Assembly
This treadmill can be used in 2 different configurations and is very compact. It can be used even under the desk while you work making it much more versatile. Having such versatility doesn’t increase its price that much higher and can be bought for Rs. around 25,000 with free delivery.
Sparnod Treadmill STH 3000 comes with a lifetime warranty for the frame, 3 years of motor warranty and a 1-year warranty on other parts and labour. In case of any inconvenience, you can call Sparnod customer care and claim your warranty easily.
This treadmill comes fully assembled and you don’t have to do anything to install it. You can just take it out of the packaging and start using it. In case of any difficulty, you can refer to the owner’s manual or contact customer care.
Why you should or should not buy Sparnod Fitness STH-3000
(Pros & Cons)
Sparnod Treadmill STH 3000
- is best suited for those people who want to have light to moderate exercise.
- It is a versatile machine high on portability and space-saving. You can easily fold it flat and store it easily.
- The treadmill does not occupy a place permanently in your house so it is a good option for those who don’t have a proper workout area.
Sparnod Fitness STH-3000 is not an apt choice
- for those who wish to train on a serious level or for those who want the full treadmill experience.
- It does not offer you the proper feel of a treadmill, as it is not. At its best, it is a hi-tech walking board with treadmill features.
- This walking pad does not offer inclination which most other treadmills do. Inclination provides benefits for serious runners (source).
- It also does not have a proper screen right in front of your eyes and for info, you have to stare down at the screen.
Also, check out: