Last Updated on September 11, 2022 by TreadmillGuides Team
This is one of the recently launched treadmills by Sparnod. Though it may sound like it’s from the popular Sparnod 3000 series, by its name, it’s quite different. Sparnod Fitness STH-3300 Features at A Glance:
- 2.75 HP DC motor at normal use and 5.5 HP at peak
- 1210 x 420mm/ 47 x16.5 inches of running space
- from 1 to 12.8 Km/h speed limit (comparatively less)
- 130 Kgs awesome weight capacity
Table of Contents
1. The company, Price & Warranty
Sparnod Fitness STH-3300 is priced at Rs. around 38,000 and comes with a scheduled free delivery option. It is a 100% assembled unit and you don’t have to do anything.
Just plug it into a power source and start exercising.
To know more about service and brand, please go through this article:
2. 5.5 Hp Motor Capacity and 12.8 km/hr speed
With a 2.75 hp in continuous mode and a whopping 5.5 hp in peak mode, Sparnod Fitness STH-3300 is big on power. You can easily work out on this machine without having to think of any lack of power.
The power flow is strong and continuous and keeps up its pace even during hard workout sessions. The motor is also low on noise and smooth functioning.
It offers a range of 1 to 12.8 km/h of speed range and for most people, this is quite adequate. If you don’t find it enough, you should check out the similar price Sparnod treadmill, Sparnod Fitness STH-4200.
Coming back to Sparnod STh 3300, it also offers 3 count modes with it which help you to set a variety of fitness aims and guide you to fulfil them.
Speed flow is continuous and the belt feels smooth in functioning.
3. 47.5x 16.5 inches Jogging Space & 130 kg weight limit
Sparnod Treadmill STH 3300 is a big-size treadmill that offers an ample amount of space to walk, jog, run or do cardio. Its running belt size is 1210x420mm or 47×16.5 inches. This wide area allows you to exercise freely.
Also, its small grab rails allow your movement in a free manner and do not hinder it in any way.
Sparnod Fitness STH-3300 feels sturdy and is built on heavy-duty principles. The maximum weight it can withstand is 130 kgs. We should remind you that this is its maximum weight and its optimum weight should be around 25 kgs less than that.
This practice is common among all the treadmills regardless of which company they are in.
4. No Road like Feeling but offers Versatility
It does not offer any kind of inclination whether of manual or automatic type. It has a flat surface at 0 degrees with no tilt options.
Because of its 90 degrees foldable design, it can’t accommodate the inclination feature in it.
If you’re especially looking for inclination in your treadmill, check out the other model, Sparnod Fitness STH-5300.
Being a premium model, Sparnod Fitness STH-3300 offers a wide range of programs. These programs can be accessed via the instrument panel and offer a wide range of different difficulties and options to the users.
You can find options for walking, running, jogging or cardio (1).
5. A Shock Absorbing Treadmill with Safety Function
Sparnod Fitness STH-3300 features a multi-layered thick running belt which is very good in providing cushioning to the users. Multi-layers structure helps in absorbing shocks and bumps and provides comfy workout sessions.
It also helps in reducing noise and absorbs vibration providing a smooth relaxing exercise.
It also has a safety kill feature that can be used in emergencies which once pressed can kill the whole operation of the treadmill and bring it to a halt.
On top of this, it also features a textured running belt which provides extra friction thus preventing any accidents to a large extent.
6. Sparnod STH 3300: Other features
- Lubrication – not available
- Portability – this treadmill is a slightly heavy treadmill at 45 kgs but it makes up for it by providing big wheels for its easy transportation.
- It also has a 90-degree folding mechanism which allows it to fully fold into just 2 vertical elements. This feature allows it to be stored in the tightest of spaces and saves a lot of space and allows the user to store it and free up space for other activities
- There is a grab rail in front of the user on which there are 4 different LED panels that displays all the relevant info in big bold white letters.
- The instrument panel is placed just below the screen which controls it. The displays show you info like speed, time, calories burned, distance, etc.
- It also has a mobile holder on the grab rail.
Why you should/ should not buy Sparnod Fitness STH-3300
This treadmill is a great option featuring a clever design, powerful motor, and comfortable running belt among many other qualities. People looking for a treadmill with a modern yet minimalistic design will be very happy with its functionality and versatility.
On the other hand, if you are looking for more treadmill standard features then you will be a little bit disappointed and you are better off purchasing another one.
At its price range, other treadmills come with a full-fledged treadmill with wide grab rails, storage spaces, Bluetooth connectivity, inclination etc. the design of this treadmill is modern, minimalistic, and space-saving which can be luring to some people but Sparnod STH 3300 does cut on that feeling of using a fully functional treadmill.