Last Updated on April 18, 2022 by TreadmillGuides Team
The key specifications of Sparnod Fitness STH-1200 are:
|Motor Power||having 1.75 HP silent DC motor in regular and 3 HP power at the peak|
|Running Area||1100 X 400 mm/ 44X16 inches|
|Maximum Speed||1 to 12 Km/h, however, it’s 2 km/h less than the speed of Cockatoo CTM 05 Motorised Treadmill which is available at a similar price.|
|Weight Limit||of 100 Kgs in maximum, 10 kg less than Sparnod STH-3000|
Note: If you are short of time or don’t want to read the full review, please have a glance at it:
Table of Contents
Why You Should or Should Not Buy Sparnod STH 1200
(Positives & Negatives)
Why you should buy this treadmill
- In our opinion, you can go ahead and buy it if you want a decent performance treadmill with some good functions without any extra fuss and one that provides you with good exercise.
Don’t buy if:
- But if you are a tech-savvy person who likes to have the latest technology and comfort like app support, automatic incline, bigger display then you should choose a high-end model with a higher price tag.
- The main limitation of Sparnod Fitness STH-1200 is its small motor size and maximum weight capacity. It is a good treadmill for those who wish to have a moderate amount of exercise but it is not for heavy users. If you’re looking for models for overweight, check out, treadmills for heavy people.
- Also, the manual incline is cumbersome as you have to interrupt your exercise every time you want to switch. Also note, no treadmill in the market with this price tag offers a manual incline.
Note: If you’re looking for other models for home use, you should check out other Sparnod treadmills and go through these articles:
Sparnod Treadmill STH 1200 Price
At Rs. around 20,000, it is reasonably priced with all of its features and versatility.
It is a good buy if you are looking for a small compact treadmill that is not too costly and provides adequate performance.
Sparnod Fitness STH-1200 Features in Detail
1. Motor Power, Running Speed, and Supported Weight Capacity
The maximum supported weight for this treadmill is 100 Kg. It is a sturdy machine with a solid build and within its maximum weight limits; it gives quite a good performance.
People under 100 kg will be quite pleased with its performance and ease of access.
Motor power is the heart of any machine. Design and features can only enhance the experience but it is the motor that builds the experience (1).
Sparnod Fitness STH-1200 has a motor that produces 1.75 HP in continuous operation and 3 HP at its peak level.
It is a moderate power motor that is great for light to moderate exercises sessions but you will feel the power to be lacking when you want to do rigorous exercise continuously.
Speed is very important in a treadmill as it is built for it primarily. This treadmill offers you the range of 1 to 12 km/h. for most people.
This speed range will suffice their requirements but if you looking to push your limits then it will not be able to catch up.
2. Belt Size & Cushioning Support
Sparnod Fitness STH-1200 is a small compact size treadmill but still, it manages to give you a wide running surface area of 1100 X 400 mm or 44 X 16 inches which is quite good for most people.
You can easily work out in the given space without feeling any space restriction.
The running belt on this treadmill is 4 layered which provides a good cushioning effect from any bumps and absorb any shocks providing you with a smooth workout.
3. Inclination, Sensors, and Exercise Programmes
Sensors & monitor
Sparnod Treadmill STH 1200 features a LED display with white letters on a black background resulting in a crisp and easily readable screen from all angles.
The instrument panel is laid at the sides of the display and the display can show info like distance, time, speed, calories burned, heart rate, modes etc.
Being a budget model, it misses out on automatic incline but still provides 3 levels of manual incline.
You can easily adjust its incline level with the help of a lever which is placed at the back end of the treadmill for easy reach.
Check out some good quality auto incline treadmills:
It offers a variety of workout options in the form of 12 preset programs. There are shortcut keys for each program so you can easily switch between different workouts without pressing buttons again and again.
There are also manual modes to set distance, time and speed.
4. Safety, Oiling, and Foldability
Sparnod Fitness STH-1200 also has an anti-lawn texture that prevents any undue accident by providing firm friction while you exercise.
It also comes with an emergency stop button which halts the functioning of the machine instantly. The design of the machine is also in such a manner that you face minimum injury if you ever get caught in an accident.
Not available. You have to manually lubricate the treadmill.
Sparnod Fitness STH-1200 is a small compact foldable machine weighing just 30 kgs. It gets folded into a V-shape and can be stored easily even in small spaces.
There are 2 transport wheels which make it very easy to move it around.
Sparnod Fitness STH-1200 Other features
- It is a stylish machine with white trims at the instrument panel on a black all body design.
- The treadmill also has USB and AUX connectivity along with 2 hi volume speakers.
- There are 2 large storage spaces for your phone, keys, water bottles etc also.
- It also has pulse sensors placed right on grab rails for your convenience.
- On the safety side, it offers an emergency cord that you can attach to your clothing. In case of a fall, the cord gets pulled and the machine will stop instantly preventing any further injury to the user.
Installation & Warranty
Sparnod Fitness STH-1200 comes with a warranty of 3 years on the motor. Plus it has a treadmill frame warranty of a lifetime. Additionally, a 1-year warranty is also there for defects on parts.
For after-sales service, there is customer care available for resolving your queries.
Installation & assembly
The treadmill comes mostly in place and you just need to fix some screws to bring it into its final shape. Sparnod provides you with installation videos and a call video service to guide you to install your product properly.
Installation and assembly are fairly easy, all you need is a screwdriver and basic skills.
Check Out Sparnod Fitness STH-1200:
If you’re looking for treadmill accessories: