Are you looking for an automatic sturdy treadmill with a 120 kg user weight in India? Check out Powermax TDA 150 which is is one of the best and the priciest models from Powermax that comes with a smart run function.
It’s expensive but it certainly justifies its price by its looks and features. Here’s a detailed Powermax TDA 150 Review.
- Along with heart rate monitoring and calorie watch, this also shows your BMI which is very crucial for fitness freaks.
- It even lets you record your workout program and then play it afterwards so you can assess your progress.
- It employs a commercial-grade damping system which is very useful for people with joint or knee pains.
Although Powermax is an American brand, it is doing its business in India for a long time now. Its products are of generally international standard and feature-rich.
They are known to produce aesthetically pleasing yet functional treadmills and this treadmill is also no exception to it.
Powermax TDA 150: Key Specifications
Motor Power & Speed
2.5 HP (continuous), 5 HP (Peak) DC , Speed: 1-18 km/h
Running belt size
49.6 X 17.7 inches
Max User Weight
Weight capacity: 120 kg, (if you’re looking for more weight capacity, check out: treadmills with 150 kg user weight.)
To know how much weight, speed, and running area you need in your treadmill, you can read:
- Treadmill Buying Guide: What to Look for in A treadmill for Home Use
- Best Commercial Treadmills in India Buying Guide with Reviews
Powermax TDA 150 Features
1. Cushioning support
its ComfortTech 6 point damping system is a commercial-grade system that is proven to provide you with the best in class comfort from unwanted shocks.
It also employs a dual hock spring system for added comfort. People with knee pains or joint pains will find this treadmill especially useful.
2. Inclination & Work out programme
Inclination in treadmills has multiple benefits (source). The most common benefit is giving you road like experience at home and helping you lower your back pain.
With 18 levels of auto inclination, you can rest assured that Powermax TDA 150 will provide you with an intensive workout with no performance issues.
Having a wide range of inclinations allows you to explore new workouts technique and thus broadening your horizon.
It has 12 different presets ranging from easy to hard difficulty levels. They allow you a variety of workouts to try from and choose your best.
Powermax tda 150 also has 3 target based modes in which you can choose your target, its difficulty levels and then you can pursue them.
3. Sensors & monitor
Its display screen is very intuitive and shows all the information on a blue screen LCD panel like speed, BMI, Calories burned, heart rate, time, distance travelled etc.
Its heart rate sensor is placed on the grip handle and it constantly displays your current heart rate on the display.
4. Safety, Lubrication, & Portability
The running belt used in this treadmill is 1.8 mm thick made from multi polyester and multi-layered on top of a 6 ply running board which is very good in performance.
An extra coating of anti-skid texture is then laid on top of this to provide you with additional grip and confidence.
It uses silicone gel for lubrication which comes with the treadmill and it is auto lubricated once it is refilled.
There is not much hassle in refilling as the inlets provided are very easy to use.
It uses a hydraulic soft drop system for folding and unfolding the treadmill. It takes on the weight of the treadmill and gently moves it in either direction.
Powermax tda 150 also houses 2 wheels for easy transportation. Being a sleek treadmill, it is very easy to move it around the house.
Powermax Fitness TDA 150 Treadmill: Other features
- The motor of Powermax TDA 150 is 99% copper which improves its function in terms of power and energy-saving while keeping its operation virtually noiseless.
- BMI lets you accurately determine your physical health and with regular monitoring, you can achieve your desired health goals.
- Connectivity options available are AUX and USB with in-built Hi-Fi speakers for premium sound quality.
- It has a nice instrument panel which is user friendly and also 2 cup holders for added storage.
Powermax TDA 150 Price & warranty
This treadmill comes with a warranty of lifetime for its frame and a 1-year warranty on other parts and 3 years warranty on the motor.
You can buy this particular model for Rs. around 50,000-55,000.
Powermax TDA 150 Service & Installation
The brand is very popular and you can find their service centre almost everywhere in the country. If you live in rural areas, you can call them and they will be at your doorstep within a week.
Powermax provides installation service when your product is delivered to you. To book an appointment slot, you have to call or WhatsApp at this number – 8080206206 and get your appointment confirmed.
Alternatively, you can also request online installation and their staff will guide you with instructions via a voice or a video call.
Why You Should or Should Not buy Powermax TDA 150
Why not Buy? (Cons)
- This treadmill is a bit overpriced with no app support and Bluetooth.
- This is a very sleek looking treadmill that maybe not be liked by all users as some prefer traditional looking treadmills.
- Although, its running board is spacious but a bit narrow for serious runners.
- The only limitation of this product is that it provides nothing specific as such. You can find 80% of its functions in other models of Powermax Treadmills.
Why Buy? (Pros)
- Not all are bad but much is good about Powermax TDA 150.
- It is a great looking treadmill for home use that comes with contrasting colours.
- It also comes equipped with the latest features and is very user friendly.
- The build quality is very good and it can be perfect for homes with little space to spare.
- It also offers a lifetime warranty on the frame whereas its counterparts offer only a warranty of up to 5 years.
If you’re looking for other Powermax Treadmill reviews for comparison or other similar treadmills, check out these articles:
- Best Powermax Treadmills in India
- Sparnod STH-3000 Walking Pad Review
- Sparnod Fitness STH-5300 Review
- Fitkit FT200 Series Motorised Treadmill Review
- Sparnod STH-4200 Treadmill Review