Last Updated on July 30, 2022 by TreadmillGuides Team
It’s not always necessary that only the heavy & fully automatic treadmills like Durafit Panther or Powermax TDA 150 are good. If you’ve read my buying guide to home treadmills, you know well that not every person needs them. Then why not save your money and invest in a lightweight treadmill like Lifelong Fitpro Treadmill (LLTM09) which can easily fulfil all your daily fitness goals?
Table of Contents
Tabular Summary: Lifelong Fitpro Treadmill (LLTM09)
Now, coming back to our Lifelong FitPro Treadmill Review, you should know about the brand first. Lifelong is a new entrant and still not a very popular in the treadmill market. Their treadmills are coming in the market and doing average sales. I personally don’t recommend Lifelong much.
But that does not mean the brand hasn’t made any best-selling model yet!
Lifelong Fitpro LLTM09 came into the market around 2 years ago and it’s still creating a buzz in the market in 2022. We are reviewing the company’s flagship treadmill today; the best Lifelong Fitpro Treadmill.
The key specifications are:
|Motor||1 HP to 2.5 HP (Peak) DC|
|Running Belt Size||1100 X 400 mm (43×16 inches)|
|Weight Capacity||90 kg, for the same weight capacity but with more speed, you should check Cockatoo CTM-05 Review.|
Check out the Lifelong FitPro LLTM09 Motorized Treadmill:
Detailed Review: Lifelong Fitpro LLTM09 Motorized Treadmill
You’ll get to know about price, features, installation.
1. Is 2.5 HP DC Motor Power enough for my family? Please explain.
The science of motor power in a treadmill is that the higher the motor power, the longer you can run on treadmill without break.
Moreover the more you weigh, the higher motor power you need in your treadmill. For that you should have 4 or 5 HP motor power.
But this treadmill supports maximum user weight of 90 kgs and maximum motor power is 2.5 HP DC at peak.
In first case, you have a family of 4 or more people and all have normal weight up to 70 kg, you will have to take many breaks between workouts if you buy Lifelong LLTM09.
In second case, you’re single or 2-3 people but you or one of you is overweight, the motor is insufficient to take your weight.
Therefore, buy Lifelong Fitpro Treadmill LLTM09 if you have a small family of 2-3 people. Then, it’s going to be sufficient for you.
I hope you’re satisfied now with this explanation and will make a right decision. 🙂
2. Which intensity workout is possible with 10 km/h speed of Lifelong FitPro LLTM09?
You must have observed that brands give several warning for safety sakes and that’s okay. But, here we’are going to tell you the real review and experiences.
Light jogging and brisk walking is possible even if you’re a heavy person up to 90 kgs. It means basic to low medium or medium intensity.
If you’re fit or slightly overweight, you can do basic to high medium intensity workouts easily.
3. What is the size of running belt? Do I get cushioning & safety along with it?
Its 1.8 mm thick belt is of high density which even outs most of the shocks. In addition to this, it comes equipped with 8 rubber shock absorbers which are very good at absorbing shocks and impacts which you may otherwise feel.
The quality of the running belt and its cushioning is very nice when we talk of an entry-level model.
The running belt of this Lifelong Fitpro Treadmill is made of high-density anti-skid material and on top of it, there is textured engraving to provide more friction to you.
The grip is overall very good and does not let you slip away. There is also a safety cord to strap onto your clothes.
4. Will I get Programmes & Inclination?
It is just a starting level model so it does not contain the option of an incline. It stays flat and is not built for intensive workouts aimed at inclinations.
It focuses more on walking and jogging on flat surfaces.
If you need an incline treadmill or want to know more about inclination, go through this article:
Work out programme
Lifelong Fitpro LLTM09 has 12 different workout programs with varying degrees of difficulty. Even if are experienced or a beginner, you will find programs built-in for you.
It also has special programs like weight loss training which will guide you through exercises that will help you to lose weight (1).
It also has endurance training which is especially useful for building your stamina.
5. Is it portable? And what about lubrication?
There is a manual lubrication option in Lifelong Fitpro LLTM09. It is very easy to operate and can be done without any spillage.
It boasts a 90-degree folding system which makes it one of the compact treadmills available on the market.
There is no hydraulic system for the assistance but you do get 2 wheels which are very useful in moving it from one place to another.
6. Any other specific features?
- For an entry-level model, this treadmill has a running belt that is quite sufficient and can accommodate people of average stature very easily.
- Its special programs aimed at weight loss and endurance are quite good and helpful if followed regularly.
- Sensors & monitor: its heart sensor is placed on the grip handles and actively measures your heart rate and displays it on the LCD panel.
- It also displays other information like calories burned, distance travelled, time, speed, modes you are currently in etc.
7. How would I install Lifelong Fitpro Treadmill (LLTM09)? How is the after-sales service?
You must be thinking if Lifelong as a brand is relatively new and still has to prove its mettle in the Indian market, then how would its after-sales service be?
Well, we researched on this issue and found out that it’s an Indian brand and there is no such need to look for its service centres at your home town. Because they have converted their services into digital base.
Besides it, they are launching other finess products also and trying hard to stand tall against their competitive market forces. For this reason you can trust their after-sales service also.
On all their treadmills including Lifelong Fitpro Treadmill LLTM09, the installation is free be it onsite or online. You just need to dial their customer care for booking your installation.
For this review, we also tried their no. and they were easily accessible and ready to help.
8. Lifelong Fitpro Treadmill (LLTM09) price & warranty?
The warranty period shows that how much confidence the brand has in its products. Lifelong is giving the same time warranty as other brands except Powermax offering for their home use treadmills. Only the Powermax Brand Treadmills come with longer warranties.
This treadmill from Lifelong comes with a 3 years warranty on its frame and a 1-year warranty on other parts and 1 years warranty on the motor.
You can buy this Lifelong LLTM09 model for Rs. around 18,000 (prices may vary).
Pros & Cons: Lifelong Fitpro Treadmill (LLTM09)
The treadmill is very affordable and has been designed for daily morning workouts like light jogging, and not for intense workouts. At this price, you can’t expect a high speed or extra wide running belt.
It’s best for single-use or small families. This treadmill is not for overweight people, big or tall guys. If you’re looking for a heavy-duty treadmill, you should check out the other lists I mentioned in the note box earlier in the article.
- Its battery is virtually noiseless thus making the workout session peaceful.
- The running belt also has a unique lawn texture which improves its friction capability.
- It also features a 90-degree fold for better space management. It also has specific programs for weight loss and endurance training.
- The installation service will not charge you as it provides free installation.
- This Lifelong Fitpro Treadmill is not meant to let you feel the road-like experience. Because it comes with neither type of incline. They could have come with an option of manual incline, that’s its major drawback.
- Other than that, this product is also lightweight and is not sturdy enough to accommodate people over 80 kgs (for light jogging).
Our Verdict: Lifelong Fitpro LLTM09 Treadmill
It doesn’t have an inclination function and is pretty basic in its design. The construction quality looks good and can go a long way if proper care is taken care of.
Its top speed is only 10 km/hr which is less than some entry-level models. But to speak honestly, you don’t need more speed for usual weight loss jogging.
Not all is bad; thanks to its lightweight design it does not have the bulkiness of a traditional treadmill. Its grey colour is soothing and easily merges with the other décor of your home.
I hope you found our Lifelong Fitpro Treadmill (LLTM09) useful! Ask in the comment section if there is any confusion about it!
Other suggested articles:
- Sparnod STH-1200 Treadmill Review
- Powermax MFT 410 Multifunctional Treadmill
- Best Treadmill Mats in India
- Sparnod Treadmill Reviews
- Best Manual Treadmill in India