Last Updated on June 16, 2022 by TreadmillGuides Team
If you’re in search of a good treadmill for home use in India, you must have across a company name; Durafit. It’s an Indian-based company that manufactures fitness items. Are you wondering whether buying a Durafit treadmill would be a good choice or not? This article is for you.
Yes, the Durafit treadmills are good!
They even managed to get their treadmills on the top-selling treadmill brands‘ list in the market. And in the past 5 years, Durafit company have offered a variety of designs.
Let’s learn about their brand first and further move to the best-selling Durafit Treadmills Review list, price, and everything about the Durafit brand.
Table of Contents
About Durafit Treadmill Brand
Durafit puts up great work in designing its treadmills in a way keeping in mind the use for retirees, HIIT doers, sprinters, marathon trainers, and regular case users.
Having an active lifestyle is just a Durafit treadmill away. Durafit is an industry-leading brand working towards the betterment of people who possess a serious desire for weight loss and keeping an overall active lifestyle.
The Durafit Treadmills are easy-to-use machines ergonomically designed for use in your home space or any other space for that matter. This brand offers a wide range of options to its users.
We have brought you the 10 best Durafit treadmills in India in this article. Out of which 3 are already reviewed in separate articles and the remaining 9, we’re reviewing here.
Go through their features, pros and cons to narrow down your requirements with ease.
About other popular treadmill brands:
- Best Powermax Treadmill for Home
- About Sparnod Treadmill Brand
- Best-Selling MaxPro Treadmill in India
- Best Healthgenie Treadmill: A Budget Model
- Lifelong Fitpro Treadmill Review India
Mid-Range Durafit Treadmills for Daily use
1. The best-selling Durafit Treadmill for Home
Yes, I am talking about the Durafit Heavy Hike here. It comes with a 2.5 hp (5 hp at peak) motor and 120 kg user weight. This traditional looking treadmill is durable and has almost every function you may need to stay fit.
The model with massager is priced at around 40,000-45000 and the one without massager is available to buy at the price of around 38,000.
You can check our detailed review here:
2. Durafit Bronco
- This Durafit treadmill includes 18 levels of auto-inclination and runs at speeds ranging from 0.8 km/hr to 18 km/hr.
- Time, Speed, and Distance covered along with a pulse counter are available on the LCD screen.
- The Durafit Bronco treadmill has 12 preset HIIT training programs and adding to it, the treadmill also includes a set and chase the target feature to carry forward their journey towards weight loss.
- An extensive running space of 48.4 x 17 inches exists in the treadmill with a thick running belt of 1.8 mm.
- The maximum weight of 130 kg can be sustained by the machine if the user is walking, whereas, for running purposes, the maximum weight can be no more than 90 kg.
- Attached are two Loudspeakers and an Aux Cable, for plugging in your favourite music or TV show, without the discomfort of adjusting earplugs.
- The price of this Durafit treadmill is around 40,000. The multifunction model is currently available at 42K something and the original model is around 38,000.
- Weight capacity is huge,
- The speed is also impressive at this price.
- Doesn’t have an auto lubrication facility at this price. But Silicon oil is provided in the package for manual lubrication.
- The weight of the machine i.e., 71 kg makes the treadmill heavy to move.
3. Durafit Strong
- This Durafit strong treadmill is a budget level treadmill for those who need performance at a value for money price. It features a 2 HP motor with a 4 HP max power output.
- This treadmill encompasses 3 levels of manual inclination system and offers a speed range of 1 to 14km/hr.
- Its LCD computerized screen records the speed, time, and distance covered.
- This treadmill has 12 preset HIIT training programs along with set and chase targets that help the user to attain the set targets and lose weight consistently.
- The recommended maximum weight of a person walking on the running belt is 120 kg and 90 kg for a person who is running.
- The heart rate sensor is provided in the handrails of the treadmill.
- With 2 Loudspeakers installed on the treadmill, and Aux Cable, enjoy your favourite music or TV shows without the irritation of adjusting headphones.
- The running area is slightly narrow i.e., 43 x 15.7 inches, and the thickness of the running belt is 1.4 mm.
- The best Durafit treadmill with 120 kg weight for home at price 25K.
- Good motor capacity & spacious running area.
- The calorie counter shows improper reading.
Durafit Treadmills with a Very Powerful Motor
4. One with 6 HP Peak Motor Power
This is called Durafit Royal Treadmill which is expensive but has very good ratings. If you’re into serious running or challenging workouts, this is a one-time investment for your gym.
Most suitable usage are for a friend group of more than 4 people, or a large family!
5. Durafit Ranger with 7 HP at Peak (semi-commercial Durafit Treadmill)
- The Durafit Ranger is a powerful beast delivering a 3.5 HP (7.0 HP Peak) power output from its Copper-Mesh Core Technology DC Motor. It transmits high execution at very low noise and electricity consumption.
- Do you like to listen to music during your workout? This product by Durafit comes with MP3 connectivity and a Loudspeaker. Aux cable is provided within the package. You can also connect your phone, and iPod, to enjoy listening to your favourite music while working out.
- This Durafit treadmill also has a wide LCD screen to monitor Time, Speed, and Distance like the other offerings from Durafit. Furthermore, it consists of a pulse rate monitoring facility and additional hand-rail controls.
- The speed ranges from as low as 0.8 km/hr up to 18 Km/hr. And you can use it for walking if you’re up to 150 kg (the maximum supported weight).
- In Particular, it has a Vertical Hydraulic Folding System that permits for easy portability and storage of the treadmill better than any other treadmill above in this list.
- The Durafit treadmill has 109 preset HIIT workout programs along with Target & Chase modes among which the users can opt for functioning towards weight-loss/maintenance.
- It comprises 18 levels of auto inclination to enhance your running experience with the running belt thickness at 8 mm.
- With wheels established at the base, the treadmill can be easily shifted to any corner of your home without any complication.
- It consists of an emergency stop key with a smooth stop system. However, it doesn’t arrive in ready-to-use condition and needs special assistance for combining the parts and installing them for use.
- Not to forget its Dura-Spring Technology and Gel Cushion for additional Shock-Absorption. Treadmill cushioning is very important for some people (1).
- This newly launched Durafit Treadmill can withstand high weights of up to 150 kg (walking) and up to 120 kg (running).
- The wide running area of 53.5 X 21.6 inches empowers a more satisfied and stable training experience.
- The wheels at the bottom of the treadmill make the machine portable. Also, the vertical hydraulic system introduced at the base of the treadmill helps in the folding of this Durafit treadmill to ease and can be placed easily in nifty spaces of the house.
- You can engage yourself in listening to music on two loudspeakers by plugging in the aux cable.
- 1-year Doorstep Warranty on Product, 3 years Doorstep warranty on Motor & 5 years of warranty on the high-quality steel Frame.
- Silicone Oil is provided in the package.
- As the treadmill doesn’t come in a ready-to-use structure, it consumes much time for installation purposes that diminishes that ready-to-use hassle-free
Durafit Treadmill List for Very Heavy People
6. A semi-commercial Durafit Treadmill under 45,000
Durafit panther has been designed for up to 130 kg people. When you browse online the treadmills for overweight people, you don’t easily find them under 50K.
The running space is also good if your purpose is only running.
Read the full review here:
7. Durafit Rigor (Relatively Affordable Option for Overweight & Serious Runners)
- Interested in serious workouts and you can’t afford Durafit Royal reviewed above? You should check out the best in class Durafit Rigor that comes with a Powerful 3.0 HP (6.0 HP Peak) Motor that delivers serious performance without breaking a sweat and that too under Rs. 50,000.
- With its Copper-Mesh Core Technology, you can expect nothing but the best performance at minimum noise and less electrical consumption.
- This treadmill comes with 99 preset HIIT training programs which include 49 programs with incline and 50 programs without incline. Set up your daily targets and chase them effectively.
- The running surface area is quite wide as 54 x 20 inches for ensuring a better and more comfortable workout experience. The thickness of the belt is wide at 1.8 mm and the running belt is designed with a Special Friction Coating for added Traction.
- The maximum weight of the walking user can be 150 kg whereas for running it is 120 kg.
- For extending a better consumer experience, this Durafit treadmill also comes with a Hydraulic Folding System making it easy to move and store.
- Don`t miss out on the 100% silicone Oil which comes within the package.
- This treadmill features an emergency stop key with a smooth stop system.
- It organizes and registers the user’s fitness measurements on its LCD computerized screen. The screen has all the monitors that present Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, and Pulse.
- The minimum speed in the Durafit treadmill is 1 km/hr and can go up to 22 km/hr.
- 22 levels of auto inclination.
- This motor power and this weight capacity in a single treadmill which is just available under 50,000. You hardly see this deadly combination on a treadmill.
- The framework of this Durafit treadmill is completed using high-quality steel which is powerful and can tolerate good amounts of beating.
- Slower acceleration
- The speaker’s output is not that good.
For more treadmills like Durafit Royal & Durafit Rigor for heavy people, check:
Affordable Options from Durafit for Light Usage at Home
8. Durafit Efficio
- The Durafit Efficio is a very affordable motorized Durafit treadmill. Just unpack and you are ready to go. No hassles with the installation.
- The motor in this treadmill has a 1.25 HP DC continuous duty (CHP) output and a peak output of 2.5 HP.
- Durafit put its newly developed Copper Mesh Core technology even in this cheaply priced treadmill which makes it a recommended choice in our list. This technology is utilized in the motors of Durafit treadmills to ensure high performance at minimum noise and less electrical consumption
- You get a 40 x 15 inches surface area for running, not wide enough but suitable for tiny or slim people. And the belt used for running purposes is 1.8 mm thick.
- The speed ranges from 1 km/hr. to 8 km/hr.
- This treadmill can withstand a maximum user weight of up to 100 kg and if you are to run continuously, a 70 kg maximum is what the company suggests.
- This Durafit treadmill has a multifunctional LED display that contains time, speed, and, distance to track the progress in various modes. It also has the feature to set and chase the
- The major highlight of this treadmill is its automatic settings at this price. Yes, it can be operated with a remote to make it easier to control the start, stop and speed adjustments.
- The slim fit size of the treadmill makes it easy to store anywhere in a smaller space as well.
- Not much noisy like other treadmills in this segment.
- Ergonomic design. Can fit anywhere in the house.
- A powerful motor is a plus.
- Higher speeds crossing 5 km/h. make the treadmill desk wobble which in our opinion can be risky if you are intending to use it mainly for running.
- Users have experienced a sudden stoppage of this treadmill during a power outage. A rather gradual power down is much appreciated. Be very mindful when using it.
9. Durafit Atom
- A Durafit Atom is a performance machine delivering a 1.25 HP output (2.5 HP Peak) from a DC motor installed within this treadmill.
- The surface area for running on this treadmill is 43 x 16 inches.
- The utmost weight of the user can be up to 90 kg for walking and 60 kg for running.
- A wide LCD screen is provided with this treadmill from which you can monitor the time and Distance covered and at what speed you are running. It also helps you keep a tab on your pulse rate. Not to forget the special feature of setting and chasing targets.
- The speed range is between 0.8 km/hr. to 12 km/hr.
- This Durafit treadmill has a good desk which includes a USB port to connect the user’s device, cup holders – to hold the drinks safely, an aux port to play favourite songs, and high-quality speakers to listen to clear and distinct music. We admire this part of the treadmill.
- The task of lubricating this machine can be done at ease manually with the silicon oil that comes along in the package.
- You will love its hydraulic system provided at its footing which allows the setup to be folded and unfolded easily without any difficulty.
- 95 % installed.
- The wheels underneath the treadmill make it portable and thus this treadmill can be carried effortlessly.
- The hydraulic system makes the folding of the treadmill possible and so it occupies the minimum space of the household. Durafit put thought into making ergonomic designs.
- Less weight capacity.
10. Durafit Serene (cheaply priced Durafit Treadmill with 110 kg user weight)
- A treadmill from Durafit has a running surface that is much wider, 41 x 15 inches compared to others in this price range. Expect a relaxed experience while working out.
- The thickness of the running belt is good and it has an extra feature of Special Friction Coating for additional Traction.
- A 1.5 HP (3.0 HP peak) motor.
- The LED display on this Durafit Treadmill shows the distance covered, the speed and the amount of time. It also showcases the number of calories burnt.
- It can withstand up to 110 kg (walking) and 80 kg (running) of the user.
- The Durafit serene treadmill has 12 preset programs and contains set and chase the target features.
- Lubrication Silicone oil is provided along with the package.
- It also has an emergency stop key with a smooth stop technique.
- 1-year Doorstep Warranty on parts, 3 years Doorstep warranty on Motor & 5 years on Frame by the brand.
- You can install this Durafit treadmill yourself at home.
- The portable wheels beneath it help to move it
- The frame of the product is made out of high-quality steel.
- The small motor on this one sometimes makes an intolerable.
For more affordable treadmills:
Final Words about Durafit Treadmill Brand
As you can see, Durafit treadmills are nicely rated and have a variety of options too. The brand is also based in India, therefore, you can easily go for a Durafit treadmill.
We have reviewed all the latest and the most popular models from Durafit that are currently best-selling in the market. For any day for any use, you can choose Durafit Heavy Hike.
But if you have any specific purpose or need, like budget problems, overweight, or challenging workouts, you can pick any one of the 10 Durafit Treadmills reviewed above.
More suggested articles on treadmills:
- Fitkit FT 100 Review
- How to Select The Treadmill for Home
- Best Manual Treadmills in India
- Recommended Running Shoes for Men
- Best Quality Treadmill Mats in India
Our reviews are not sponsored. Read about us to learn how we finalise the list.