Last Updated on October 14, 2022 by TreadmillGuides Team
Durafit Royal Treadmill is one of the top-selling models of the Durafit line-up. And it is rightly so as it offers the latest features, powerful performance and value for money.
The key technical details of this treadmill are:
- Motor: 3 HP (continuous), 6 HP (Peak) DC,
- Running belt size: 56 X 21 inches
- Speed: 1-20 km/hr
- Weight capacity: 150 Kg (walking), 120 kg (running)
Table of Contents
Durafit Royal Treadmill: Pros & Cons
Key highlights & Pros
- This is one of the heavy-duty treadmills weighing about 88 kg and made up of sturdy and durable materials.
- It has a max user weight of 150 kg.
- the motor used in this treadmill is very powerful yet stays quiet for most of its operations. It has a motor that uses copper mesh technology which is proven to be an efficient motor in terms of both power delivery and energy efficiency both.
- It has 48 preset programs, more than any other treadmill even above its price range.
- Also, the running area is so spacious that even good runners can run in it with ease. Perfect for every Indian size.
- This treadmill comes 95% pre-installed and you have to just screw 3-4 screws to finish its installation.
- As such there are no limitations on Durafit Royal Treadmill but app support and Bluetooth addition would have made it a complete buy.
- It offers only 5 years of warranty on the frame, comparatively less than the lifetime frame warranty of any Powermax treadmill in this price range.
See more treadmills of 150 kg user weight:
About Brand & Service
Durafit is an Indian brand with decades of presence and experience in the Indian fitness industry. Its products are regarded as durable, heavy-duty and of quality that matches international standards.
Durafit also provides onsite assistance in the installation of your treadmill. All you have to do is to dial Durafit customer care and book an appointment slot.
Your technician will come in a few working days. Otherwise, you can opt for online assistance and Durafit technicians will guide you properly to install your machine via voice or video call.
Durafit Royal 3.0 HP Review in Detail
Inclination, cushioning, and workout programmes
Durafit Royal Treadmill has a thick running belt. The running belt thickness is 1.8 mm which is very good in dampening out the impact. It also has multiple springs which further cushion out any shocks or impacts which may lead to pain or injury.
This is where this treadmill truly shines because it has a whopping 24 levels of inclination, much more than its competitors.
It allows you to work out in many different ways and intensities. You can work out in extreme conditions by setting the inclination at its highest level.
Work out programme
This one is also a strong feature of this Durafit royal treadmill 3.0 hp 150kg as it offers 48 different presets for workouts. 24 are available with an incline and 24 are available without an incline.
The sheer number of preset programs puts it into a league of its own and you can choose from a wide array of workouts.
In addition to this, set and chase programs are also available which lets you choose your preferences and set your goals.
Safety, Lubrication, and Portability
Durafit Royal Treadmill has a safety switch with a soft stop function. What happens is that after you hit the safety switch it doesn’t stop the running belt instantaneously but gradually to avoid any further injury because of inertia.
It also has a special texture on the running belt to provide you with more grip while you exercise.
Durafit Royal 3.0 HP continuous uses silicone gel for lubrication which comes with the treadmill and it is auto-lubricated once it is refilled.
There is not much hassle in refilling as the inlets provided are very easy to use.
Durafit Royal treadmill comes with a hydraulic system to aid in folding or unfolding the machine. Though it is a heavy machine you don’t have to put much effort into its operation.
You can also move it very easily thanks to its 2 big wheels.
Durafit Royal 3.0 HP continuous: other features
- Talking about Sensors & monitors, its heart rate sensor is placed on its grip handle and it displays your heart rate in real time.
- In terms of connectivity, it gets AUX and USB with in-built speakers. It also comes in with an AUX cable so you don’t have to purchase a new one.
- Its LCD panel is also crisp with blue lighting and is readable even while running. It is a wide one which shows info like speed, time, calories burned, heart rate, distance travelled etc in a clear readable format.
- It also has 2 cup holders big enough to be used as multipurpose space.
Durafit Royal Treadmill Price & Warranty
This treadmill comes with a warranty of 5 years for its frame and a 1-year warranty on other parts and 3 years warranty on the motor.
You can buy this particular model for Rs. between 50K-55K.
Note: If you’re looking for a cheaper Durafit Treadmill that is absolute value for money, check out:
Why You should/should not Buy Durafit Royal Treadmill
Even if this treadmill is out of your budget we recommend you purchase this one because it offers great features, sturdy build quality, and good service support. It is a perfect treadmill for home use if you’re overweight and need a powerful treadmill.
Note that the Durafit Royal 3.0 HP Continuous Treadmill is on the heavier side and it won’t be an easy task to move it around the house. But in this budget, no other treadmill offers you this reliability and peace of mind.
It will probably last very long because of its heavy construction materials.
Other Helpful Articles:
- Powermax Fitness TDA-150 Motorised Treadmill Review
- Sparnod Fitness STH-3000 Walking Pad Review
- Sparnod STH-4200 Review
- Home Use Treadmill Buying Guide India
- Sparnod STH-1200 Review India
- Best Treadmill Mats in India
- Sparnod Fitness STH-5300 Review for Heavy Person