Last Updated on July 29, 2022 by TreadmillGuides Team
You have right to know our expertise before reading our opinion on this topic. We’re glad to tell that you’re going to read review of Durafit Panther Treadmill from TreadmillGuides, a project of the team which has been in the treadmill business for last 4 years (experience yourself in our videos).
We have monitored the best-selling treadmills in both online & offline market, happy & disappointed buyers, and the retention graphs of several Indian treadmills.
Yes! We’re reviewers and have surveyed more than 100 treadmills. We run fitness gears websites, and this website is also our passion project. So, using that experience, I am reviewing Durafit Panther Multifunction 2.75 HP Treadmill today.
Since it’s an an unbiased & non-sponsored review, you’re not going to read its qualies only, you will get to read about its cons as well.
Key Highlights of Durafit Panther Treadmill
Durafit Panther Treadmill is one of the top-rated treadmills of the Durafit I have been closely watching since 2018. Many treadmills come in the market. They make good sales in the earlier days but then their grapgh goes down.
But if we see the customer retention graph says that it lives up to its name. Durafit panther offers top-of-the-line features, sturdy build quality and a reasonable price. It has two variants (see the table below).
The key highlights of this Durafit Panther Treadmill & Durafit Panther Multifunction are in the table below:
|Variants||2 variants. First one is Durafit Panther Multifunction that comes with Multifunction Features like Dumbbell, Massager, Twister, Sit-Up stand, and second is Durafit Panther (you can save around rs. 3,000 here) Check the prices below in the article.|
|Motor||2.75 HP (continuous), 5.5 HP (Peak) DC, for bigger motor power, check out Durafit Royal Treadmill. and for lesser in affordable price, Durafit Heavy Hike 2.5 HP.|
|Running belt size||1330 X 460 mm (52 x 18 inches)|
|Max User Weight Capacity||130 Kg (walking), 100 kg (running)|
|Multifunction Features||Only in Durafit Panther Multifunction|
|Durafit Panther Treadmill Price||Durafit Panther Multifunction currently costs around 50,000 and Durafit Panther is priced around 47,000 in India.|
Durafit Panther Video Review
Durafit Panther Review Written in QnA
Read in detail the features, price, and warranty.
1. How is the brand & Installation Service?
We have already reviewed the Durafit Brand in a separate article. However, if you want to know about it in short here, I am briefing once again here.
Durafit is an established name in the Indian fitness industry with decades of experience. It’s true that a few international brands like Powermax on the Indian treadmill dominate the market. Still, Durafit treadmills’ quality is at par with their international counterparts and they understand their Indian clients better than them.
If we look at their customer service, Durafit provides on-site and as well as online assistance in the installation of your treadmill.
To check their customer service, our team called their customer care from 5 different places; 3 metro cities Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and 1 mahanagar Bareilly and 1 remote area from U.P, they instantly scheduled the installation for Durafit Panther Multifunction. However, for schedule of remote area it took a bit longer than usual.
If you want their executive come for installation at home, all you have to do is to dial Durafit customer care and book an appointment slot.
And for online assistance, you have to do the same. They will assist you on voice or video call. Both type of installation service is free.
2. Can I feel an outdoor running experience with Durafit Panther?
Now as you know, you can have a gym like a workout in the comfort of your own home if you have manual or auto inclinations installed in your treadmill. We have already explained this feature in detail. To know more about inclines, click here.
If you’re someone who likes to do challenging street like running at home, this treadmill has a whopping 18 levels of auto inclination, considerably more than its competitors.
Durafit Panther allows you to work out in many different ways and intensities to let you feel a road-like experience (1).
3. Does the Durafit Panther running belt come with Cushioning system to support my knees?
If you’ve not yet read our treadmill buying guide India, you should read to know what the cushion support is in a treadmill. It’s basically a technique to save your knees if you suffer from joint pain during workouts.
The running belt thickness is 1.8 mm which is very good in dampening out the impact. It also has dura spring technology and gel cushioning for extra absorption of those painful shocks.
4. How many workout programmes are there?
This one has 12 presets ranging from easy to difficult settings. For a beginner, it is essential to try these out and then figure out what type of workout he likes the most and then build upon it.
In addition to this, set and chase programs are also available which lets you choose your preferences and set your goals.
5. Is it foldable or portable? What about maintenance & lubrication?
Durafit Panther uses silicone gel for lubrication which comes with the treadmill and it is auto lubricated once it is refilled.
There is not much hassle in refilling as the inlets provided are very easy to use.
This treadmill comes with a hydraulic system to aid in folding or unfolding the machine. Though it is a heavy machine you don’t have to put much effort into its operation.
You can also move it very easily thanks to its 2 big wheels.
6. Does it come with features like safety?
Durafit Panther Treadmill has a safety switch with a soft stop function. What happens is that after you hit the safety switch it doesn’t stop the running belt instantaneously but gradually to avoid any further injury because of inertia.
It also has a special texture on the running belt to provide you with more grip while you exercise.
7. Durafit Panther Treadmill: Multifunctional & Other Features?
- Talking about Sensors & monitors, it has a heart rate monitor very conveniently placed on the grip handle itself. It lets you track your pulse rate in real-time and show it on the display.
- The display panel is beautifully laid out and all the controls are aptly placed. It shows distance travelled, time, speed, calories burned, incline angle and modes.
- Its grip handles and body are large so there is no issue of grabbing the treadmill while you work out.
- This treadmill also features handrail controls which lets you manage important functions easily.
- AUX and USB are provided with in-built speakers for your entertainment. AUX cable is also included in the package so you don’t have to buy a new one.
- Durafit Panther Multifunction comes with a massager, sit-up stand, twister, and dumbbells to make you more fit.
8. How many years warranty & what price Durafit Panther Treadmill is available to buy for?
Durafit Panther Multifunction Treadmill comes with a warranty of 5 years for its frame and a 1-year warranty on other parts and 3 years warranty on the motor.
You can buy this Treadmill under 50,000 i.e. for Rs. around 49,000 in India.
Other Variant of Durafit Panther Multifunction
Note: There is another variant of Durafit Panther that is not multifunctional and called Durafit panther Treadmill. And that comes relatively 3000 bucks cheaper. Check here:
Pros & Cons
- Despite having impressive qualities & features, Durafit Panther Treadmill it doesn’t cost over 50000.
- Its durability is unbeatable in the market. Weighing around 71 kgs, is a full-fledged bulky with heavy-duty materials used. And top of it, it’s easily foldable & portable too.
- Amongst other good features, its running surface is praiseworthy. It has a wide running surface that can accommodate people weighing up to 90-95 kg in running mode and 100-105 kg people in walking mode.
- As such there are no limitations in this product but the Bluetooth addition would have made it a complete buy.
Durafit Panther Treadmill Review: Our Verdict
There are lighter treadmills available at similar prices but they miss out on the features. If you don’t want to buy a traditional-looking treadmill, you can look at other options.
Also, it comes only in black colour with slight accents of red here and there. So if you want a treadmill with simple minimalistic looks then we recommend other options.
Apart from this, Durafit Panther Multifunction Treadmill is a good choice for those people who wants to buy a large treadmill with ample space and power to have their intensive workout.
Its build quality is very good and can last for many long years if proper care is taken.
Check out Durafit Panther Multifunction:
Other treadmill articles:
- Best Treadmill with 150 kg User Weight in India
- Top Treadmills for Home Use (Brands & Reviews)
- Sparnod Fitness STH-5300 Review
- Powermax TDA 150 Review India